About Me

My photo
My name is Nick Ford. I am a pastor in my home town of Stafford,Ct. I was raised by two amazing God loving parents, who always told me about how much Jesus loves me. I came to know Jesus as my personal savior when I was eight years old and for the next seven years God slowly worked on me until brought me to the point where I wanted to be all in for Jesus. So as a sophmore in high school I dedicated my life to Jesus and its been a wild ride! When I was a senior in high school God called me to ministry so when I graduated I attended Word of Life Bible Institute for one year. And was then called back home to work as a church intern in a local church in my home town. Following my internship year God brought me across town to another little church in need of a Youth Pastor.I have only been here for little over a year, but God has done some amazing things in me and through this ministry. We have a long way to go and a lot of growing to do. But God has blessed this Rural Youth Pastor, and I hope he'd use me to be a blessing to you too.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What will you do?

Jeremiah 5:31b '...But what will you do in the end?"


This is the last verse that I read today in my morning quiet time with God. An it makes me think about those bland days. You know the ones where nothing 'special' happens where its just a chill day. This verse makes me think about those days because what if? What if that bland boring day was the day the most significant event in over 2000 years took place. What if on one of those day our Lord came for us? Makes that day seem a lot less insignificant huh? Well I obviously have no way of knowing when our Lord will come for us but He has raised the question in my mind of why I even have such a thing as a plain day? Jesus warns us in the word over and over that His coming will come like a thief in the night. We have no way of knowing when our Lord will come for us. He tells us this to cause us to move!!!!! If God could be coming at any moment why would we be sitting still! The phrase 'just another day.' should not be in our vocabulary. This day might be our last here on Earth, would you be satisfied with what you accomplished today?


The Lord's coming again, lets act like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment