About Me

My photo
My name is Nick Ford. I am a pastor in my home town of Stafford,Ct. I was raised by two amazing God loving parents, who always told me about how much Jesus loves me. I came to know Jesus as my personal savior when I was eight years old and for the next seven years God slowly worked on me until brought me to the point where I wanted to be all in for Jesus. So as a sophmore in high school I dedicated my life to Jesus and its been a wild ride! When I was a senior in high school God called me to ministry so when I graduated I attended Word of Life Bible Institute for one year. And was then called back home to work as a church intern in a local church in my home town. Following my internship year God brought me across town to another little church in need of a Youth Pastor.I have only been here for little over a year, but God has done some amazing things in me and through this ministry. We have a long way to go and a lot of growing to do. But God has blessed this Rural Youth Pastor, and I hope he'd use me to be a blessing to you too.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Missionary in training

So I am finally able to sit on the old "Nick-Top" (yes this is what I call my laptop) and post. So to catch you guys up I have been in New York for a week of praise,worship,and spiritual growth. As well as having a lot of good old fun and fellowship, I am really looking forward to the growth of these friendships. Now I would go into detail about all the lessons and spiritual leaps and bounds that I have gone through but I'm afraid it would take to long to do in one post so I will promise to sit down when I get the chance to go into better detail about my travels. As some of you may know I'm now in Philadelphia to help run a VBS for two churches here. An I am really excited because I get to hang with some really great brothers and sisters in Christ. But also because I get to see God's word spread and his message reach the heart's of many I AM EXCITED. Please pray for us and for the hearts' of those we witness to.

No comments:

Post a Comment